Anyone want a really cute decoration for Halloween? Because, really.... if we have to have this holiday, why not at least stick something cute up? CONTEST ENDS MIDNIGHT PST TUESDAY!! I will ship this Wednesday morning priority mail so it can be to your home by Fri or Sat.
Please forgive the terrible photo -- this will change tomorrow! This is an 85" banner with 13 flags sewn into a grosgrain ribbon. This banner sells for $25 in the shop.
Here's how you enter:
You can earn up to 10 entries for the drawing. Here's how:
1. You can earn all 10 in one fell swoop by buying anything in the shop. This includes a gift certificate, newly added to the shop. (Just comment on this blog and let me know you ordered something or when you order something, convo me and let me know you'd like to be entered in the drawing.)
2. Comment on this blog post. =) Easy as pie.
3. Go to the shop and pick out your favorite item currently in the shop and let us know by commenting on this blog (this would count as TWO entries).
4. Become a follower of this blog.
5. Add this blog to your blog page and then comment here and let me know you did it.
6. Become a "fan" on facebook. Our fan page is under Whimsy Quilts.
7. Refer friends to become fans. For every friend that actually does, comment and let me know and EACH friend will constitute one entry (up to 10).
8. Refer friends to our giveaway either by email, facebook posting or blog posting (and then comment here and let us know you did).
9. Last, but not least, tell me your FAVORITE thing about Halloween or Halloween parties. Because even though icky people, can ... well, ... make it icky, there's still some fun things about Halloween. I personally love bobbing for apples (mostly knowing that in the end I get to dip it in caramel, mmmm, yummy!), going to Halloween parties where they stick out bowls of spaghetti and olives and you have to feel behind a curtain, all the while being told it's brains and eye balls!! (oooh, spooky). And finally, that my sweet kiddos are going to be a sweet little fairy and a very scary (21 month old) monster.